Friday, July 25, 2008

Yes, I am hooked too...




Okay... So I MUST confess that I am hooked to the Twilight series as well!!! I LOVE IT! They're so addicting. And this is coming from someone who HATED... yes that's a strong word, but its the correct one TRUST ME!!!... and I mean HATED reading. I didn't learn how to love reading and to pick up a book and read it for pure enjoyment til I was a sophomore in college... thanks to Kelly and Harry Potter!!!! But with the help of two of my sisters, and many friends I picked up the Twilight books... enough said.
I'm really excited for the new book and I'm planning on re-reading all 3 books before the new one Breaking Dawn comes out. I've had many discussions with my sister and a couple friends about the new book. No conclusions yet!!! And Stephenie Meyer has started to release a quote of the day... until the day Breaking Dawn get released. They're all very interesting... some annoying, some more confusing than anything... so we'll just have to see. I just don't even know how I want it to end!



OH and the movie... I'm WAY excited for that too. I've watched trailers and see footage from the set and see tons of pics... and for those who aren't excited about Edward or I guess Robert Pattinson who plays Edward.... I didn't like him when I first found out that he was the one playing the part. All I could think of was Cedric Diggory. But after I've seen a ton of pics and more stuff with him in it... I'm gonna have a hard time picturing him in any other role! LOL! So yah... anyways... there it is... I'm a fan!

5 comments:

Kelly said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kelly said...

Sorry, I deleted a comment earlier because it wasn't complete and i accidentally hit the "enter" button. So that's why it says a comment was deleted.
Anyway, I'm glad you've joined the ranks of the Twilight freaks and I am proud to be one of the reasons you like reading!
I felt the same way about "Cedric Diggory" but then i saw the trailer and thought, "Okay, i can see him as Edward."
I heart Twilight!

LiafromLaie said...

Twilight??!!

Read them and I don't get them. LOL! Then again its all because people have compared them to Harry Potter... and to me they're not in the same league. Harry Potter is heaps better. HA HA HA! No for real they are... but I won't rant about the problems I have with Twilight... I'll just say they're good books to read when there's nothing else to read.

Unknown said...

I love the twilight series too! I can't wait for the new book! But I think I might have to re-read the books to remember what happened!

Pua said...

you go girl!!!! :) WHERE IS MY BOOK?????!!!!!!