Happy Happy Birthday to my sweet nephew Kalani. He's 11 now. And just the thought of it makes me feel old! Even though you're far away Kalani, know that I love you TONS!! And love all the moments that I do get to spend with you.
Here's just a few reasons why we love you Kalani! I hope you have a GREAT birthday! I love you TONS bud!!!
11. He is very talented at music-he can pick something and just start playing it especially on the ukulele-I found him playing the hymns the other Sunday-just picking the notes but it was total sight reading-he wasn't looking at his fingers at all-he makes us jealous-he plays 4 instruments-the bass, piano,ukulele, and saxophone.
10. Love his laugh-when he thinks something is funny-he really thinks it's funny-it fun to watch him lose control because he is laughing so hard
9. He is an amazing student-he works really hard and expects to get an A-hence the reason he always had straight As-he's really smart too!
8. He is thoughtful-he is always concerned with those around him and wants to make sure they are happy-he especially takes really good care of his sisters
7. He is very determined and persistent
6. He loves sports and loves to play them-baseball, basketball, football, ping pong he loves them all
5. He is diligent and consistent-he never fails to read his scriptures and say his prayers-more than I can say for me :)
4.He loves to play games-not just sports but board games and video games
3.This also kind of goes along with the music-but he loves to listen to music-sing it-don't tell him I told you that-he really enjoys it
2. He is a great brother and big brother-he is a great friend to Kawika and takes really good care of the girls
1. He is so much fun!! He has a great sense of humor, is kind and loves to have fun!! We love him and he is such an amazing part of our family!!
LOVE US ALL!!!
LOVE US ALL!!!