Tuesday, February 8, 2011

KALANI!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!



Happy Happy Birthday to my sweet nephew Kalani. He's 11 now. And just the thought of it makes me feel old! Even though you're far away Kalani, know that I love you TONS!! And love all the moments that I do get to spend with you.

Here's just a few reasons why we love you Kalani! I hope you have a GREAT birthday! I love you TONS bud!!!

11. He is very talented at music-he can pick something and just start playing it especially on the ukulele-I found him playing the hymns the other Sunday-just picking the notes but it was total sight reading-he wasn't looking at his fingers at all-he makes us jealous-he plays 4 instruments-the bass, piano,ukulele, and saxophone.
10. Love his laugh-when he thinks something is funny-he really thinks it's funny-it fun to watch him lose control because he is laughing so hard
9. He is an amazing student-he works really hard and expects to get an A-hence the reason he always had straight As-he's really smart too!
8. He is thoughtful-he is always concerned with those around him and wants to make sure they are happy-he especially takes really good care of his sisters
7. He is very determined and persistent
6. He loves sports and loves to play them-baseball, basketball, football, ping pong he loves them all
5. He is diligent and consistent-he never fails to read his scriptures and say his prayers-more than I can say for me :)
4.He loves to play games-not just sports but board games and video games
3.This also kind of goes along with the music-but he loves to listen to music-sing it-don't tell him I told you that-he really enjoys it
2. He is a great brother and big brother-he is a great friend to Kawika and takes really good care of the girls
1. He is so much fun!! He has a great sense of humor, is kind and loves to have fun!! We love him and he is such an amazing part of our family!!


LOVE US ALL!!!

No comments: