Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Breaking Dawn MADNESS!!!

So I was one of those crazy people that stood in line for the midnight releasing of Breaking Dawn. I didn't actually buy the book right then... long story... but I went with my friend Krystal because she was going to go be in line and I thought that it might be fun to join her. And since we were both going to be at work til 10pm anyways and Barnes and Noble is right across the street from work... why not right?! It actually was fun, everyone was really nice AND when it actually came to the time to get the books it was very organized and moved along faster then I thought.
The one thing that I wasn't expecting was the crowd.... the MASS of people. I haven't ever gone to a midnight book releasing... so it was all very new to me. There was A LOT of people. More then I had obviously expected! So I thought I'd share... I took these with my phone! Its crazy! But fun!


This was the people that were in front of us... keep in mind we were in the front half of the line...



This was the back of the line when the line had actually started moving and we were closer to the door.



I'm not exactly sure how long the line was. But the line started at Barnes and Noble (obviously), but right next to it is Old Navy, and next to the is Toys R Us.... and the line was past Toys R Us... so yah....

4 comments:

Kelly said...

Okay, your line wins! My line wasn't like that, but then again there aren't that many people in Kaneohe. Do you absolutely love it? Because I do!!!! It's the best ever, I'm so glad it ended the way it did and all is right with the world. :)

Kahanu said...

Holy Cow!! Thatis crazy! Why didn't you get your book? I have mine but haven't started reading it yet-I know crazy-I was in the middle ofthe other books to refresh my memory and wanted to finish. Also life is a bit crazy getting ready for school and all. Maybe Monday after all of the kids get in school! Come to think of it I don't think I can wait that long!

RonnaLee said...

Hello Cuz! I just finished Breaking Dawn and I'm ready to discuss it with any of my counsins who have finished as well. I can't talk to Elise about it yet as she was kind enough to let me read it first. She's in the middle of "The Host" right now. Any of you read other Stephenie Meyer books?

RonnaLee said...

I forgot to tell you, the two bookstores in Tooele were even crazy! Elise and I got there on our way home from the fantastic Martina McBride concert! It's a good thing the book was pre-ordered.