Thursday, August 28, 2008

I HEART SEELY BOOTH!!!

My sister Pua has got me hooked on the tv series "Bones"... if got the murder mystery thing that I love. It also has forensics in it... something else that I love. AND its hilarious! The more I watch the more I love. We actually bought season 1 & 2 for Pua's birthday... now I have the joy of "borrowing" them. The main male characters name is Seely Booth! He's SO cute... and sweet and sexy and i love his smile and he's hot and as my sister and I like to say "yummers!" I love his character. I also enjoy his relationship with the mail female character Temperance Brennan or as he as affectionately named her Bones. I love both of their characters and just wanna scream KISS HER ALREADY!!! half the time at the tv!!! LOL!


I just wanted to share that lil thought.... YUM!



2 comments:

Unknown said...

seriously!! just get together already! What is taking them so long?!

LiafromLaie said...

DAVID IS TEH HOTNESS!

I have loved him since he was Angel. And on Bones he's great!