Thursday, December 16, 2010

Blessings to be counted!!!

So last week I was a not so smart driver! I got distracted and got into an accident. TOTALLY my fault! My car is pretty sad. The other car... got a few scratches! Later I found out my car was totaled! So currently I'm out of a car. But even in the midst of a not-so-fabulous situation I've realized that I've got things to be thankful for.

1. No one was hurt in the accident! One or both of us could have been seriously injured. We were not.
2. The lady that I hit was SO nice. We just chatted and cracked jokes the whole time.
3. The damage to the other car was minimal.
4. We had a nice, chill cop that took care of our accident report.
5. I have loving family... mostly Marty (cause he's home during the day) and Pua... and friends who are willing to pick me up and take me places when I need to go somewhere... which is mostly work. Hehehehe



My sad car!



The other car... those little white spots on the bottom of her bumper the "damage" to her car! Crazy huh?

COUNTING MY BLESSINGS!!!

No comments: