Sunday, November 30, 2008

The newest addition!!!

Recently we had a new lil one join our family!!! Kahi and Mike had their third lil one, a girl!! Her name is Chloe! She's of course, adorable!! I was fortunate enough to be there shortly after her birth. I loved just holding her! Its been awhile since I've held a new born. I loved it. It brought back a lot of memories for me.


She's just a few hours old!!!



I just wanted to hold her for a LONG time!



Just before her first bath, that girl has some bombucha (big) feet! LOL!




After her bath... the nurse even gave her a hair-do!!



Welcome to our family lil Chole! WE LOVE YOU!!!

3 comments:

lilia said...

she is the cutest!!!! thanks for the pics.

Kelly said...

Oh my gosh! She's adorable! And what a cool name...Chloe. I don't know any Chloe's, so it'll be rare.
Yeah Aunty Nia...again

Kahilau said...

Thank you for that sweet post. She can't wait till things slow down and you can come and hang out with her. She loves when you hold her! But then again what baby doesn't?