Sunday, November 30, 2008

Grateful and proud to be American!

I know that this is random and REALLY late... but I still think that its amazing and I wanted to share it.

In memory of Sept 11th, there is something called "Healing Fields." They pretty much have a huge field full of flags for those who died that horrible day. The company that does these Healing Fields is based in Utah. They have it every year. But this year my first time. It was amazing. It made me very grateful for this wonderful country that I live in. And thankful for those who still continue to allow me to enjoy the freedoms that I have.

Here's some pictures that I took.

The flags seemed to go on FOREVER...







This flag has names listed on the stripes! It was really cool and I wanted one!






This car is a tribute to fallen soldiers! Its beautiful!




If you live in Utah, you should take the opportunity and go at least once.

No comments: