Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Tagged... from Heather

Four things I was doing ten years ago...

1. Sophomore in high school
2. Hanging out at home
3. Playing with my only nephew at my sisters TVA apt
4. Making new friends... Head mostly!!!!

Four things I was doing 5 years...

1. Going to school
2. Working to save money for a mission
3. Watching my nieces
4. Driving my family all over and being the taxi driver

Four things I was doing yesterday....

1. Picking up my parents from the airport YAY!!!!
2. Playing with my 7 nieces and nephews at the play ground
3. Drove A LOT
4. Worked

Four shows that I like...

1. Bones
2. CSI
3. Deadliest Catch
4. Myth Busters

My four biggest joys...

1. The gospel
2. My true friends that I've made throughout my life
3. My family
4. Discovering what life has in store for me

Four things that you might not know about me...

1. I don't really enjoy watching tv all that much. I never have. I'll watch it for a few hours... then I'm done. I probably watch 4-5 hours a week. Maybe a lil more... but usually less then that. Just depends what it is... And even when the tv is on I'm always doing something else too. So I'm not really watching it all that much anyway.
2. I just want to be a stay-at-home mom!!! When the time comes that I actually do get married and have my own family that is what I want to do. I think getting an education is very important... I still plan on finishing married or not. But my true passion is to stay at home with my children, to watch them grow and learn. To be able to teach them things. Its always been my dream.
3. I'm actually happy here in Utah... as much as I complain about being in Utah, I' happy here and like it too. Don't get me wrong... if I had the choice I would SO be at home in Hawaii... more like Laie. But right now this is a good place for me to be. It wasn't my first choice, but here I am. I've enjoyed what I've been able to learn about myself and others while I've been here. There's things that I've learned here that I wouldn't have been able to learn if I had stayed home in Laie. But don't you worry... I don't plan on staying here forever. Just a few years and then I plan on going back home to Laie. That's what I feel is in the plan....
4. I would love to travel the world and see what it has to offer. I'd love to go see my friends all over the world, or all over the US... I've only been as far as Wyoming!! What I would REALLY love and enjoy is going around the world to see all the temples throughout the world.

TAG... everyone is IT!!!

7 comments:

Pua said...

Come watch deadliest catch with us!!! we love you tons!!! come play with us! Love ya, Marty and Pua

Lauren, Joe, Sidonie and Violette said...

Hey Nia,
It was really cool to find your blog. You can come visit whenever you want.
lauren

Atwood Ohana said...

thanks for doing this. i loved reading about YOU! although I think i knew most of it anyways cause we just like that. haha. hey...do you think Lilia could invite me to her blog? I would LOVE to see her family and say hi every once in a while. i miss those girls. love ya, Head

LiafromLaie said...

Everyone? Why you gotta tag EVERYONE for?! HA HA HA!

Nah, you know me I wouldn't do it unless I was bored... and I'm bored.

Kahilau said...

Wow, what a great blast from the past. I loved reading about what you were doing and what you were thinking about it all. SO fun! PS. It was so great to be all together this weekend. I miss everyone already. Love you!

mary said...

hey nia!! it's so good to find your blog! man, i haven't seen you in ages, but it looks like youre doing great. livin in happy valley huh. i know iknow. we gotta do what we gotta do. keep in touch girl!

Nia said...

MARY!!! I'm so glad you found my blog! Its so good to hear from you. Do you have a blog? I wanna see. Hope all is well. Take care.