Monday, December 22, 2008

Good News Moment

I have a couple things that I wanted to share....

1. I get to go home to Laie in a couple days. I'm SO ready to go. I'm excited to be with my family again, see some friends, and to just hang out and take a break from Utah.

2. I've decided to receive my endowments when I go home. It's a big move and decision for me. But it is also time for me to go. (For those who are wondering... yes, this is just for me. And no, this isn't because marriage is around the corner.) I've had a lot of trials come my way. They have only made me stronger and brought me closer to Heavenly Father. I've had to learn to rely on my family, my true friends, myself and Heavenly Father more then ever.
I'm excited that I get to go through the Laie temple and that my parents will be there with me. I look forward to the day when I can go with my whole family.

11 comments:

Kelly said...

I'm all for claiming Hawaii and coming home as a good news moment! See you soon girl!

Ikaika P. said...

You better hurry up. You do know that the temple is closing at the end of the month for a 6-month renovation (or something long like that).

deleted said...

Sounds fun! Hope you have a great trip home! Congratulations on the decision for your endowments!

Miki said...

Congrats Nia! You will love the temple. I'm so excited for you! Merry Christmas! We will be in Laie for New Years so maybe we will bump into you before you head back to Utah!

Kahanu said...

We're so excited for you!

The Croft's said...

Congratulations on going through!!

Theodora Salanoa said...

It's been a while since i've been on here. I'm so excited that you are going through the temple. You're probably in Hawaii now. In all that you do, be happy, keep smiling, and keep livin life to the fullest...

♥dora salanoa

Anonymous said...

hey Nia! so good to find you on here! Congrats on the temple! So awesome!

Atwood Ohana said...

DooDooGyrl! haha. It was so cool that you got to go before they closed the Laie Temple for 18 months! It all worked out so perfect! I'm sorry your trip home was so EVENTFUL...hahaa...but you are doing all the right things so there's plenty blessings coming your way. love ya!

mary said...

hey congrats girl!!! so happy for you!!!

Theodora Salanoa said...

these are our e-mail addy's...

TJ: sliidah_96762@yahoo.com
ME: theodorasalanoa@gmail.com

Love and miss you long time....