Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Tagged by Lia... AGES AGO!!!

The Picture Mem: Find pictures that fit the following categories.


Dream Vacation:


I would love to go to Venice, Italy. Mostly cause that's my name and also cause I just think it would be cool.



I would also love to go to New Zealand. I just think its beautiful and since I haven't been out of the country yet, so hey why not right?!




Okay but FOR REAL... what I'd REALLY LOVE to do for a vacation is go around the USA and Canada to visit all the temples. Drive all over the country and sight see. PLUS see the temples. Then later I'd like to go around the world to see the rest.

Dream Car:


Its all about stow-n-go!!!! Seriously, I'm not only really all about vans... yet anyway... but I'm sure as a mom I'm gonna want or even need a van. And when that time comes... it'll be all about stow-n-go!!!



But really... I like trucks! I don't know that I have a specific truck that I'm really into at the moment. But I'd MUCH rather have a truck then a van!!!

Favorite Place to Shop:

Okay... so really I don't have a fav place to shop. PLUS I don't really go shopping, partially cause I'm poor and partially cause I don't have the patience to shop. But here are some of the places that I do shop when I do... or that I have been recently anyway.








Favorite Flower:



My favorite flower at home is the plumeria for a couple reasons... it reminds me of home and they remind me of my grandma.



I also really like gerber daisies!! They make me happy. I love how big and colorful they are.


Guilty Pleasure:



I'm gonna have to go with sleeping. I LOVE LOVE LOVE to sleep!!!! Some of you may laugh... cause I don't always get a lot of sleep, or my life style doesn't allow a lot of it. BUT when I do sleep... man do I sleep. Sometimes I feel like I'm wasting so much time. I could be doing so many things, like working on one of the ten projects I usually have going on. Sometimes I'd just rather sleep though, instead of be my normal-productive-self.

Favorite Hobby:




Reading seems to be the thing I do the most



I like going to the theater or just staying home to watch movies... although I don't seem to do it as much as I used to.



Maybe I'm crazy but I like playing with kids!



And yes, I do enjoy scrap booking... or just doing crafty things.


Favorite Actress:




Okay, So I don't have a favorite actress. But here are some that I like.

Favorite Actor:




Same goes for actors!


Birthplace:



I was born at Castle Hospital in Kailua, HI

Favorite Color(s):






Orange is my fav color. It has been for years. My mom used to hope that it was a "phase"... SORRY MOM!!! This one is here to stay.

Dream Career:




I've wanted to be a teacher my whole life... as far back as I can remember. And although I may have lost interest in it along the way, I have found my passion for it again!!!


However, I have always wanted to be a stay-at-home-mom. Always. There's never been a question or a debate about it. My mom did it, and I see the benefits of it. I feel its one of the most important things that I can do in this world. And even though this picture is probably a good guess at what I'm going to look like, its not the reason it appeals to me. I want to be able to stay at home with my own children and watch them grown and learn. I want to be able to teach them things. And to be able to play with them. That's what appeals to me about it.



PS I tag Kelly, Head, Pua, Lilia, Kahanu, Kahi, Liz, Marie, and Ronna... and anyone else who wants to do it.

7 comments:

Kahilau said...

That was really fun to read! There were some things there that I did not know. Great post! Wanna know something funny? I have always wanted to do the same temple tour! We should go together sometime!

lilia said...

so fun to read and learn more about you. i want to go to Italy with you. And then I will join the two of you for the tour of the temple. I am so excited about you coming.

The Croft's said...

What a cute blog entry idea! Kudos. I agree in NZ. I would looove to go there too. Send me off your email address so I can add you to our blog. kc.and.audz@gmail.com

Kelly said...

Coolio! Some of those things I knew, but others I had no idea. Thanks for the info. now I know even more about my best friend :)

Kahanu said...

That was fun to read! Count me in on the temple trip and NZ!! We should make it a sister trip!! How fun would that be!!

Mom said...

Nia that was a great idea. So fun to read and learn about you even more. I can't wait to get you home with us. I need some Nia hugs! I'm very happy about your temple decision. Pray for strength. Satan will step up his efforts to get you off-track. You're in our prayers also.

Lots of love, Mom

LiafromLaie said...

I loved this Mem... it was fun looking for pictures to include.

Awesome choices for your vacation... but a VAN? Really? HA HA HA! Just Kidding I know its cause you love family and need the car to move people around :)